Friday, January 29, 2016

Happy Easter Bunny Costume

Happy Friday!!
I hope you had a great week and have some fun things planned for the weekend!

Today I am back with another card to show you that features one of the new stamp sets from
 Pink & Main that was released this month.

BlogButton

I love this little guy dressed up in his Bunny Costume and couldn't wait to get a jump start and make a Easter card with him.


Isn't he cute? I decided to do a bit of paper piecing for this little image so I stamped him a few different times onto some different colors of cardstock and fussy cut him out. I layered a few of the pieces with some foam tape to give him some dimension. His feet, ears and hands are all popped up. I think this kinda brought him to life a little :) I colored the egg with Copics and I also added some glossy accents to his Easter egg. The greeting is also in the Bunny Costume set, I simply heat embossed in it white along the bottom of my card. I finished off my tent style card with a pretty little bow and some pearls in the corner.

You can see the Pink & Main Blog HERE ,
the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE
 Don't forget about the challenge at the Pink & Main blog also,
we would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day! 

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
-Cardstock: White (Neenah), Bermuda Bay (SU!), Tan (Recollections)
-Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine (Doodlebug)
-Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), VersaMark
-Copics: BG13, G14, RV13, RV17, Y08, YR04
-Dies/Punches: Apron Lace Border Punch (Fiskars), Ticket Corner Punch (SU!), Scalloped Oval Dies (MCT)
-Misc.: Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, Ribbon, White Gel Pen, White Embossing Powder, Pearls

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Really, really cute and GREAT fussy cutting! I love that the image is higher than the card base.

Scrapper69 said...

This is so adorably cute Stacey!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...