Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Pink & Main Challenge

Hey everyone!
Is it really September???
The first of the month marks the start of a new challenge at the
BlogButton

The theme for the September challenge is......
Autumn
For the challenge you simply need to make a Autumn themed card, post it to your blog and enter by adding it to the inlinkz at the
Easy Peasy!!

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:


I colored the Scarecrow with my copics and used the coordinating die to cut him out. I thought it would be cute if he was sitting in front of a fence so I also colored the fence from the Sunflowers set and used the coordinating die to cut it out. I attached them to a piece of plaid paper that I had cut out using the Stitched Rounded Rectangles. I also used the stitched rounded rectangles for my yellow polka dot paper as well as my sentiment. The blue cardstock was cut with one of the scallops from the Scallop Borders dies. I finished off my card with some glossy accents and some doodles here and there with my white gel pen. 

I hope you will create a project and join us for the 
September Pink & Main Challenge!!
I would love to see what you create!!
You can find all of the rules there (there aren't many) and don't forget that you do not have to
 use Pink & Main products on your project. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!

I hope you have a great crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png
Supply List:
--Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections), Nightshift Blue (MFT), White (?)
--Patterned Paper: Sweater Weather (Lawn Fawn)
--Stamps: Scarecrows & Sunflowers (Pink & Main)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
--Misc.: Copics, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my goodness, this is just so fun! Love all those scallop details and your coloring!! Awesome job my friend!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE the way you color! that scarecrow stands out and looks adorable on that card! Fabulous! Have a great day!

Theresa

Scrap Shack Designs said...

I love the dimension on this card and how you paired those colors..oh yes and that is the cutest scarecrow ;) Great job Stacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...