Monday, June 11, 2018

Jaded Blossom's June Release: Day 1!

Hey crafty friends! 
Welcome to the first day of the Jaded Blossom June Release!!
Today we are showing you projects made with 1 new stamp set and 1 new die set that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99


June 2018 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $164.99

Today we are giving you a look at So Jelly & Mini Tag Dies 3.

Here is a look at the card I created to share with you today:


I thought it would be fun to pair up a ink smooshing background with this super cute jellyfish! I used some Distress Oxide inks and created a random pattern with the ink smooshing technique and then used the Card Mat Dies to cut out the area that I liked the best for my card. I adhered it to my card base with some foam tape for a little dimension. Isn't that little jelly fish from the So Jelly set the cutest?? I colored her in with some copic markers and popped her up onto my card using an action wooble!! So fun!! I stamped my greeting from the So Jelly stamp set onto a tag from the new Mini Tag Dies 3 set and wrapped some embroidery floss that matched around it and tied a bow. I finished off my card with some sequins and nuvo drops. 


Here is a look at the sets being showcased today:




Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I made for Day 2!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Copic & Hammermill), Purple (Recollections)
--Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Faded Jeans Distress Oxide, Broken China Distress Oxide, Peacock Feather Distress Oxide, Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide
--Copics: BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, R20
--Misc.: Nuvo Drops, Sequins, White Gel Pen, Action Wobble, DMC Floss, Foam Tape

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the background!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty! Great background!!!

DIANA L. said...

This is too cute Stacey, great colors

Michelle said...

very cool how you made the background !!!

Sarah said...

That background is awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...