Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Hay There!

Hi crafty friends and happy Tuesday!
Today I am up on the Jaded Blossom blog sharing a super cute card that I made using some fun


I used the Card Mat Dies to cut out some fun patterned paper from Doodlebug, wrapped some hemp cord around the top and popped it up onto my card base with some foam tape. I used the Card Mat Dies to also cut out a piece of black cardstock, then trimmed it down to add a stripe onto the front of my card. I stamped that sweet little horse from the Giddy Up stamp set onto some white cardstock and colored him with some Copic markers. I cut him out using the Octagon Dies and stamped my greeting towards the top. I popped up my octagon layer with more foam tape and finished off the card with a button and bow. Adorable!! 🐴

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Black (The Paper Studio)
--Patterned paper: Down On The Farm (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: C0, C1, E21, E23, E25, E31, E33, E35, E50, E53, N2, N4, N6, R20, R29, R39
--Misc.: Black Hemp Cord, Foam Tape

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!! Love the cute little horse!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... What a little cutie! I still don't have that stamp set in my stash! He's adorable. Fun card Stacey! Have a great day!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...