Friday, August 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom's August Release: Day 5

Hi crafty friends!!
Happy Friday!!
Today is day 5 of the Jaded Blossom August Release. Yay!!
Thanks so much for stopping by all week!! 
Here is a quick recap of the projects I made this week......


Today we are showcasing some more great sets. They are called: Patient Survival Kit and Medical Icons.  Medical Icons is the free with purchase stamp set for this release. You can read more about the Freebie stamp over at the Jaded Blossom Blog. 

Here is a look at the project that I created to share with you today:


I thought it would be cute to make a little wrap to go around a box of candy. I cut and scored some cardstock to fit my box and then started to decorate. I added a scallop border from the Border Dies to the top flap. I stamped my greeting from the Patient Survival Kit onto a tag from the Treat Tag Die. I added some enamel hearts and added a white tulle bow. 


I added a space on the inside to write a message and added a little band aid from the Medical Icons stamp set. There is a little velcro dot to hold the box shut. 

Here are the sets being showcased today:


&


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to come back tonight for the June Release Blog Hop at 4pm PST.

I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Fireball (Bazzill)
--Patterned Paper: Rainbow Paper Pad (Ms. Sparkle & Co.)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: B52, B41, B12, C0, C1, E33, E31
--Misc.: Tulle, White Nuvo Drops, Enamel Hearts, Velcro

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... How CUTE! LOVE the way you decorated the inside too!!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute projects!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...