Friday, November 9, 2018

Stamp Anniething's November Release: Day 3


Hi and welcome to our November Release!
We have 3 new cuties for you this month! Sit back, relax and enjoy!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


I colored Marcus - Hey Mon (isn't he cute??) with my Copic Markers and cut him out using my Scan N Cut 2. I popped him up onto my card base with some foam tape and added a strip of patterned paper along one side for a bit of interest. I used the Word Bubble Dies from Jaded Blossom, stamped my greeting from the Marcus stamp set and popped that up with some more foam tape. I completed my card with some doodling and white Nuvo drops.

 I hope you enjoyed our peeks for the release!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supply List:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Yellow (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Scoot (Echo Park)
--Stamp: Marcus - Hey Mon (Stamp Anniething)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Dies: Word Bubble Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Copics: SKin: V17, E13, E35, R56. Hair: C6, C8, Y15, R27. Hat: R39, R29, R27, Y15, Y08. Jeans: B37, B45, B34. Shirt: paper Pieced & C1. Drum: E23, E25, E11, E13
--Misc.: Black Sharpie Pen, White Nuvo Drops, Crochet Thread, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Super Duper CUTE!!! Fun Card!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...