Tuesday, May 28, 2019

It's Your Birth-Yay!!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!
It's going to be a hot one in my area today so I'm hunkered down in the craft room playing :) 
I would like to share a card that I made for a couple of challenges.
The challenges that I am playing along with are:


and 


Here is a look at the card that I created:


My daughter bought me a few stamp sets for this past Mother's Day (thanks Britt! 💜) and this one was perfect for the above challenges! I started off using a piece of Mermaid Cardstock from Lawn Fawn and making an A2 cardbase. I inked some white cardstock with some Broken China Distress Oxide ink using a Mini Cloud Stencil to create my sky. I used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out & added a bit of grass by using some green cardstock and a grass die from Jaded Blossom. I stamped that fun image from the Birth-Yay stamp set from MFT and colored it with my Copic markers. Once I had it all colored up, I used my Scan N Cut to cut it out and popped it up with some foam tape. I added a few presents tucked behind some of the grass as well. I stamped my greeting onto some more Mermaid Cardstock and adhered it with foam tape. I completed my card with some white gel pen accents, a bit of shimmer with some clear Wink Of Stella and a little tiny bow for the monkey. 
So super cute!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supplies:
--Cardstock: Mermaid (lawn Fawn), White (hammermill), Green (Sizzix)
--Stamps: Birth-Yay (MFT)
--Dies: Rectangle Dies 2 & Spring Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Inks: Broken China Distress Oxide, Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: BG10, BG13, BG15, BV00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, E000, E31, E35, G24, G40, YG61, YG63, R00, R20, R21, R22, R43, Y13
--Misc.: Clear Wink Of Stella, Crochet Thread, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Mini Cloud Stencil (MFT)

6 comments:

Jane said...

Mega adorable card! Love the background scene you created to showcase those cute critters. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. And good luck with the DT Call.

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! I totally love the sweet critters sitting on top of each other! Adorable!

Theresa

Michelle W said...

Oh what a cute card! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment.😄

mugdha gujarathi said...

That's such a cute card.lovely scene.thank you so much for playing along with us AAA Birthday Challenge.

Nancy said...

This is a very darling card Stacey! The bow on the monkey's head is a so darling too! Great, great job! So happy you joined us at Seize the Birthday this time around....I love your work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...