Sunday, July 7, 2019

Jaded Blossom's July Challenge!!

Hi everyone!!
I hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday!
Today starts a new challenge over at the Jaded Blossom Blog!! Yay!!!

For this month's challenge, we would like to see your projects that use those awesome Jaded Blossom products and the following photo as your inspiration:


Such a cute photo and so many different ways that it can be used for your inspiration! Here is a look at what I made to share with you today:


I was inspired by the pastel colors and the words, Rainbow and Unicorn. I thought it would be fun to make a shaker and try to incorporate all those items onto my card. I started out by using a cloud stencil and inking up some clouds with oxide inks in different colors to form a "rainbow" cloud background. I cut out my cloud background using one of the Octagon Dies and started to create my shaker piece. I added some fun sequins, confetti bits, acetate and a frame that I created by stacking two of the Octagon Dies together. I created my card base from some light blue cardstock and used the Card Mat Die to cut out a piece of polka dot vellum to layer on top. I added my shaker piece to the front of my card and began coloring up that adorable Unicorn from the Unicorns and Glitter stamp set. Once I had her colored with my Copics, I fussy cut her out and added a bit of glitter to her horn. I added her to the front of my shaker window and added my greeting below her. I completed the look of my card by adding some Nuvo drops and confetti pieces on the acetate to provide a little more interest. 


I think this turned out so pretty!! I love the soft colors!

Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the DT made, they never disappoint! 
I hope you will play along, I would love to see what you make!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Berrylicious (MFT), White (Hammermill), Vellum (Neenah), Acetate
--Inks: Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, Carved Pumpkin, Sqeezed Lemonade, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Wilted Violet Distress Oxides, Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: BG53, BG45, BG07, C0, C1, C5, C7, R00, R20
--Misc.: White Nuvo Drops, Sequins, Clear Wink of Stella, Distress Glitter, Mini Cloud Edges Stencil (MFT)


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable shaker card! Love the cute unicorn
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how sweet! I love your unicorn shaker card!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Absolutely beautiful & adorable!! I was inspired by your beautiful card (clouds). Thank you for your inspiration!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...