Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Jaded Blossom's November Release: Day 2!

Hi crafty friends!!
It's day 2 of the November Release for Jaded Blossom!!
Yay!!

Today we are giving you a peek at a fun new stamp set that will be released in the 
Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $113.99

November 2019 Release will include:

5 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $123.99


The set we are showcasing today is called: GNOEL

Here is a look at what I created to share with today:



I found these fun hot cocoa packets and thought they would make a fun little gift for someone this winter. I created my tag by using the Luggage Tag Dies for my base, the Border Dies 2 to create a snowy hill and the Christmas Dies for my row of trees in the background. I colored up that adorable gnome from the GNOEL stamp set with my Copics, cut him out using my Scan N Cut and popped him up with some foam tape. I stamped my greeting from the GNOEL stamp set and used the Word Bubble Dies to cut it out, popping it up with more foam tape. I completed my tag by using some snowflake sequins along with some Nuvo drops and attached it to my cocoa packet with some red tulle. 


Adorable little gnome!


This was so super easy to do that I ended up going ahead and making two of these to have on hand. I just simply colored them a little differently, even though I used the same colors. 

Here is a closer look at the set being showcased today:


Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at what I created!
I really appreciate it!
See you tomorrow for a look at Day 3!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Jaded Blossom Products:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Glitter (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Knit Picky (Lawn Fawn)
--Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Weather Wood Distress Oxide 
--Copics: C0, C1, C2, C4, E50, E51, G03, G05, G07, R24, R27, R29, T2, T4, T6
--Misc.: Snowflake Sequins, Foam Tape, White Blizzard Nuvo, Red Tulles

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Michelle said...

It IS cold outside !!! hahahah such adorable tags and CUTE hot chocolate find ! perfect treat !

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat tags!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super duper CUTE tags!!!!

Theresa

Vonmariedesign said...

I loooove the cute scene on your tag and perfect hot chocolate!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...