Monday, April 13, 2020

Hello

Hi everyone and happy happy Monday!
Today starts a new challenge over at the Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge Blog!
The theme for this challenge is...

Let's Get Outdoors!
Just remember to use your Cricut machine!

Here is a look at the card that I created:


I thought it would be fun to create a little outdoor scene. I started with an A2 purple cardbase. I added some clouds onto a piece of white cardstock by using some light blue ink along with a cloud stencil and then used a wonky stitched die to cut it out. I cut some grass layers from the Martha Stewart All Occasions Art cartridge, inked the edges and then ran just the bottom of the grass through the wonky die for a cohesive look. I cut my kite from the Miss Kate Cuttables Springtime collection and popped it up with some foam tape. I finished my card with a big Hello that I cut from a metal die, as well as some small flowers (also cut from a metal die) and some white Nuvo drops. 

CRICUT CUTS USED:
--Kite: Miss Kate Cuttables Springtime--
--Grass Border: Martha Stewart All Occasions Art--

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!!
Be sure to stop by the Bitten By The Bug 2 Challenge Blog to see the creations my DT sisters  created and I hope you will create a project and join us! I would love to see what you create!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (hammermill), Sticky Note & Cilantro (Lawn Fawn), Pink Lemonade & Berrylicious (MFT), Purple (Scraps)
--Dies: Hello (Stamp Anniething), Wonky Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT), Spring Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Inks: Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide, Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
--Cricut: Miss Kate Cuttables Springtime, Martha Stewart All Occasions Art
--Misc.: Morning Dew Nuvo, White Nuvo, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella

6 comments:

Denise S. said...

I love how this cards feels like Spring and the way the kite is popped up to make it so dimensional.

Marilyn said...

Adorable spring card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

moknowsall said...

This card is so spring-like. Great color palette. Makes me dream of a nice stroll. Hopefully this SAH is over soon.

Dorlene Durham said...

I love this card! It’s so bright and cheerful! TFS

Golden Goddess Designs said...

perfect card! you amaze me! I noticed every detail down to the inking on the grass, gives it the perfect touch!

Alicia

Scrapping Girl said...

All the Spring feels from this-makes me want to be romping through the grass and flowers! At a distance of course, lol! Love the cuts, colors, and the stitching from the die really adds a great touch!
:)
Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...