Thursday, July 16, 2020

Hello There Watercolor Card

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all doing well and staying happy & healthy :) 

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my friend, Kimberly.
We actually challenged each other to make a card that incorporated watercoloring and then send them to each other. Watercoloring is definitely not in my comfort zone, but I gave it a go lol! 
Here is a look at my card:


I started by heat embossing my image from Pink Fresh Studio with some gold embossing powder onto a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to fill in my image. Once it was dry, I used a die from MFT to cut it out, stamped my greeting and used a little bit of Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink to lightly go along the outside edges. I tied a bow with some crochet thread and popped it up with some foam tape onto a piece of polka dotted vellum. I attached everything to a bright pink cardbase and added a few sequins, drops of shimmer and Nuvo drops to complete my card! 

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
&

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
--Cardstock: Razzleberry (MFT), Vellum (Neenah), White (Bristol Smooth)
--Stamps: Teeny Tag Greetings (MY Creative Time), Spring Flowers (Pink Fresh Studio)
--Inks: Spun SUgar Distress Oxide, Versamark
--Dies: Hip Hip Hooray (MFT)
--Misc.: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Orange Marmalade Nuvo Drops, White Nuvo Drops, Sequins, Gold Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Liquid Stardust Shimmer (Lawn Fawn)


1 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Pink and Pretty! Your gorgeous card is delightfully feminine and just gorgeous!Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation in in our Christmas in July challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this week - good luck. Please join us again soon!
Stay Safe
Jen L
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...