Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Happy Halloween with Sweet November Stamps

 Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!
I hope you are having a fabulous day so far!
I wanted to pop in real quick today and share a fun Halloween card that I created using some digital stamps from Sweet November.


To create my card, I started by layering the Tree, the pumpkin patch with fence and that adorable little Witch into Word. Once I had everything where I wanted it, I printed it out onto a piece of Hammermill Digital Paper and colored everything with my Copic markers. I created my moon by lightly tracing the perimeter of a circle die. I completed my card by creating a simple background with more Copic markers. I stamped my greeting and adhered my image panel with foam tape onto a piece of black glitter cardstock before placing it onto a my cardbase.  


For a little added whimsy, I added some glow in the dark Nuvo drops for the brew in her cauldron. 

Copic Colors Used:
**Skin: E50, E51, E21, E04, R20, R00**
**Hair: E23, E27, E21**
**Hat/Cauldron: C4. C5, 100, YG01, YG03, YG05**
**Dress: V12, V15, V17**
**Fence: E31, E33, E35, E39**
**Tree: E44, E47**
**Pumpkins: YR02, YR04, YR09, YR18, YR12, YR14, YR23, YR27, E23, G94, G99**
**Owl: C01, C00**
**Grass: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97**
**Moon: Y000, YR30**
**Sky: BV0000, BV000, BV00**


I will be entering my card into the following challenges:

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
--Cardstock: Black/Glitter (Recollections), White (Hammermill)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Digital Stamps: Hilda with Vlad, Pumpkin Patch Background Builder, Spooky Tree Background Builder (Sweet November)
--Sentiment Stamp: Witchy Way (C.C. Designs)
--Misc.: Copic Markers, Foam Tape, Nuvo Drops


7 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is such a cute scene.

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge theme over at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz

Joy Wilson said...

I love your halloween scene! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Marie Bingaman said...

This is ADORABLE! Your scene is just perfect, and I love everything about this card! I'm so glad you shared this with us at Colour Crazy, and good luck to you! :)

~Marie B -DT

Dreja said...

Ein wundervolles Werk.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Kuni said...

Your card is wonderful.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

MeSi said...

So adorable card. I love Halloween and your card :)
Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...