Thursday, April 15, 2021

Smoking Hot Birthday!

 

Hi everyone!
I hope your week is going fabulously so far! At least the weekend isn't too far off  :)

I was able to create a super fun card to add to my birthday stash. 
I am always in need to stocking that up. Are you able to keep your birthday stash stocked? 
Here is a look at what I created:


Isn't that little Viking adorable? I think she and her little Dragon sidekick are too cute for words!!
I printed out my image onto some Hammermill Digital Copy paper and colored everything with my Copic markers. Once I had everything colored the way I liked it, I used a circle die to cut it out. I built my card front by adding some coordinating patterned paper, along with a couple strips of cardstock, at an angle onto my Kraft cardbase. I then popped up my image onto my card with some foam tape and trimmed off the left edge so that it was flush with my card front. I added my sentiment onto a piece of green cardstock, flagged the bottom edge, tied a black bow and added it with foam tape to the top right corner. I completed my card with some doodles, along with some stickles and glossy accents.


So cute!

Copic Colors USed:
--Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20--
--Hair: E31, E33, E37--
--Outfit: E40, E42, E44, E11, E13, E15, E18, E99--
--Dragon: YG11, YG61, G82, BV00, BV0000, Y11, Y17, R24, C0, C1--
--Sky/Ground: E40, E42, BG0000, YG61, G82--

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

&

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: Old Olive, Early Espresso (SU!), Kraft (Recollections), White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Breeze (MME)
--Stamps: Image: My Little Dragon Army (The Paper Shelter), Sentiment: Knight Bites (Jaded Blossom)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--Dies: Zig Zag Stitched Circle Stax (MFT)
--Misc.: Copic Sketch Markers, Yellow Stickles, Glossy accents, Black Crochet Thread, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape





10 comments:

brenda said...

A real fun image for our 'Fantasy/Magical' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous TPS image for our theme this week, love your colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Jane Willis said...

I love this, the image is adorable and beautifully coloured and the whole layout is perfect.
Jane
Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations

laurie said...

Adorable image and a great design! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

pinky said...

That is just adorable and I love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Patsy Long said...

Fabulous card design, love all the elements including your doodles. Beautiful colouring and paper choice. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios. I hope you'll join us again next time. Patsy DT

Sammy said...

LOVE this! I adore that TPS image, and you make a fantastic card with her! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Julie said...

Great card and such a fun sentiment
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge
Julie T

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining our "Include an Animal" Challenge at Digi Doodle Studios!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...