Thursday, September 9, 2021

Mini Slimline Hello

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a fabulous day!

Today I am sharing a mini slimline card that I created using a cute stamp set from Ink N Splatter titled,


I created my mini slimline from some white cardstock and covered the front with a piece of pretty patterned paper from the Honey Bee Sweet Paper Pack and then rounded all four corners with my corner chomper. I added a small strip of yellow polka dotted paper from the Clucker Club Paper Pack before adding my white scalloped layer onto the front of the card. I stamped that adorable little bear from the Sweet Honey Bears stamp set twice and colored the pieces with my Copic markers. I fussy cut the bow and flower from one of the bears and added it to the other bear with foam tape for some fun added dimension and then popped up my bear with more foam tape onto the front of my card.  I die cut my greeting out a few times, stacked them together and added it to my card. I completed my card with a cute little bee and some white Nuvo drops. 

Copic Colors Used:
--Bear's Fur: E40, E41, E42, E43, R30, 100--
--Dress/Bow: R81, R83, R85, Y02, C00, C0--
--Flower: G12, G14, Y08, Y02, Y00, Y000, C0--
--Bee: C4, Y02, B0000

I would love enter into the following challenges:
&

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Sticky Note (Lawn Fawn)
--Patterned Paper: Honey Bee Sweet & Clucker Club (Ink N Splatter)
--Dies: Sweet Honey Bears (Ink N Splatter), Speech Bubble Sentiments (MCT), Mini Slimline Envelope & Nested Card Creator (Spellbinders)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Corner Rounder, White Gel Pen, Clear Wink Of Stella, Glossy Accents, White Nuvo Drops







7 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Such a sweet bear, your card is adorable!

Judy Woodland said...

I love everything about this card, it's so stinkin' sweet. The white gel pen on the cheeks of the cute bear are the perfect final touch. Wonderful work here, and a great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at The Mod Squad. Hope we see you back here again soon.
Judy~ MSC DT

aussie aNNie said...

Oh gosh how cute and simple, and love it, thanks so much for entering our challenge,
CAS (CUTE & Simple)
with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Darlene said...

Awe ... how sweet is this little bear! Love your slimline design ... perfect!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Marie Bingaman said...

Well, she is just the cutest critter ever! I love how you popped up the flower and the bow, too! Thanks for sharing with us at 2CCC, and good luck! 😊

~Marie B -DT

Lia said...

Such a lovely card with a CUTe bear!
Lia DT TSOC

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a great slim line card - perfect with the big hello. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...