Thursday, May 26, 2022

Hello There!

 Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I am sharing a fun card that I created using a sweet image from


Isn't she sweet?
I wanted my image to be the focus of my card so I sized it fairly large and printed it out onto some white cardstock. I colored it with my Copic Sketch markers and added a simple background. I created a little gravel patch by doing some dot coloring and just filled in some green and blue to act as the ground and sky. I cut it out using a stitched rectangle, stamped my greeting, added a bow and then adhered it to a scallop rectangle before popping it up onto my card base. I added some wear on her jeans with a white gel pen and some glossy accents to the butterfly and flower centers to complete my card.  So super simple but I adore how it turned out!

Copic Colors Used:
--Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20, R00, R56--
--Hair: E31, E35, E37, E18--
--Jeans: B21, B34--
--Shirt/Headband/Socks/Shoes: R81, R85, C00, C0--
--Puppy: E34, E40, E41, R81, R85--
--Gravel: E40, E41, E43, E44--
--Stoop: W1, W3--
--Flowers/Pot: E99, E13, C0, Y15--
--Butterfly: Y00, Y11, Y15--
--Grass: YG61, G94--
--Sky: B0000, B000--

I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
&

Thank you so much for stopping in today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
  • cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Image: Mia (Digi Doodle Studios)
  • Sentiment: Teeny Tag Greetings (My Creative Time)
  • Dies: Blueprints 27 (MFT), Stitched Rectangular Dies (My Creative Time)
  • Misc.: Ribbon, Glossy accents, White Gel Pen, Wink Of Stella



7 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card design 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the "Butterfly" fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

Unknown said...

Oh this is such a sweet card, gorgeous digi and fab die cuts make it perfect for our theme

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

She certainly is sweet! What could be better than sitting in the sun with a friend! Fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love your stitched and scalloped edges, and the super background you've created for the image. All finished off perfectly with your ribbon and bow. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers! Good luck in the draw!
Linda

Ella's Design said...

Fab colouring of that sweet image, Stacey and I love the little scene you've created for her, framed brilliantly with that pretty stitched scallop rectangle.
Thanks for playing along with our special Anniversary challenge at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

Lisa xx said...

Awww....this looks fabulous, beautiful image and gorgeous colouring too

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

Tonya said...

Fabulous card! Your coloring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner. ~Tonya DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...