Friday, July 22, 2022

Groovy Birthday

Hi everyone and happy happy Friday!
Almost the weekend! Yay!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with the one of the new images released this month from 


For my card, I used the new image called, Festival Boy.
I wanted my card to have a 1970's color vibe so I covered a Kraft card base with some striped paper along with some orange rectangles. I printed my image out onto some white Hammermill paper and colored him in with my Copic markers. Once I had him colored, I trimmed out my image to fit inside a yellow rectangle. I wrapped some twine around and adhered it to my card front with some foam tape. I used the Carley font on my computer to generate my greeting, trimmed it out and added it to my card opposite the bow. I think he is so adorable and so very groovy! lol!

Copic Markers Used:
--Skin: E50, E51, E21, R20, R00--
--Hair: E55, E23, E27--
--Headband: YR02, YR04, YR09, YR18--
--Jeans: B21, B34, B37--
--Shirt: Y11, Y15, Y18--
--Feathers: C0, C1--
--Dog: YR14, YR04, E40, E41, E31, E35--
--Guitar: E42, E31, E33, E35, YR02, Y15--

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Kraft (Pen Gear)
--Patterned Paper: Dino Friends (Echo Park)
--Sentiment: Carley Font
--Dies: Wonky Stitch Rectangle Stax (MFT)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Twine, Copic Sketch Markers





 

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...