Hi everyone!
I hope your day is going smoothly so far!
I have a super cute card (at least it is to me lol) that I wanted to share with you today.
I loved the sketch over on the MFT card challenges blog and immediately knew I wanted to play along.
I went looking through my stamps, and came across this adorable sloth and knew I wanted to use him for this card.
I started with a white top folding A2 card and covered it with some blue striped patterned paper. I trimmed down a white panel, die cut a circle to create the opening and then embossed it with a polka dot embossing folder. I popped my white panel up onto my card front with some foam tape, just to add a little interest to the opening itself. I stamped my sloth with some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with my Copic markers before fussy cutting him out. I stamped my sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock, making sure to stamp it more towards the bottom of the strip, and glued it to my embossed panel. I added my sloth, adhering the bottom part of him with glue to the sentiment strip and the top half with foam tape into the window opening. I also added just a bit of glue to the balloon. I finished my card with a few little clouds and some clear Wink of Stella to the balloon.
I think it is just so cute!!
Copic Colors Used:
--Sloth: E31, E35, E41, E43--
--Branch: E21, E23, E25, E27, E79, YG61, YG63--
--Balloon/Hat: Y11, Y13, Y15, C00--
--Clouds: C00, C0--
I would like to play along in the following challenges:
&
Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
- Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
- Patterned Paper: Proper Pinstripes Pastels (MFT)
- MFT Stamps: Hang out & Celebrate (Sloth), Sweet Sloth (Sentiment & Clouds)
- Dies: Sweet Sloth & Peek A Boo Circle Window (MFT)
- Misc.: Polka Dots Embossing Folder, White Paint Pen, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, Copic sketch markers


3 comments:
Your card made me laugh. The sloth and the sentiments are perfect!
Ha! A lovely sleepy sloth who missed the party even though he was dressed ready to go! Great make and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!
Congratulations Stacey! You are the recipient of the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge gift voucher! Please email us with your full name at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your prize!
Post a Comment