Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!

Hi crafty friends!
Today over at the LoveBug Creations blog, we are celebrating the birthday of one of my very talented CT sisters.

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!
I hope you have an amazing birthday filled with lots of love and great memories!

Here is the card that I created for Stephanie:

I hope she likes it!

You can see all the birthday cards that were made for Stephanie over at the LoveBug Creations Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!
 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:
LoveBug Creations Products:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
Cardstock: Kraft (Recollections), Whisper White (SU!). Patterned Paper: Hootenanny (MME). Misc.: VersaMark, Classic Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders), Foam Adhesive, Glossy Accents, Brown Sharpie

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet and cheery birthday card! Stephanie will love it!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes Stacey!!!!! This card is the sweetest. And I love cupcakes

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute, love it Stacey!!! Lee-Ann :)

Sonya said...

Super duper cute!!!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME birthday card Stacey, LOVE IT!!! :)

Kim H said...

Stacey ~ Oh I bet she LOVED her card! Such a fun design, the papers and of course I LVOE the dies and stamps!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...