Sunday, April 6, 2014

Hippity Hoppity

Happy Sunday crafty friends!
Today I get to show you a fun little Easter box that showcases some of the new Rumple Ribbon.


For my box, I used the Bunny Ear Flap Box from SVG Cutting Files and thought it would be cute to add a little face to my box. She of course, needed a pretty bow for her hair. The new Spring Lilac Rumple Ribbon was perfect! I made 6 of these boxes and put candy inside each one. They will be getting mailed to my daughter for her and some of her friends for Easter. I hope they like them!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to head over to the LoveBug Creations blog for daily inspiration!

I hope you have a great crafty day!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies Used:
LoveBug Creations Products:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products:
SVG: Bunny Ear Flap Box (SVGcuttingfiles.com) Cardstock: Basic Black & Whisper White (SU!), Pink (Recollections). Misc.: White Embossing Powder, VersaMark, Strawberry Slush Ink (SU!), Foam Adhesive, Twine, White Gelly Rill Pen, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Black Sharpie

12 comments:

BugBites said...

Super cute!

Crafting Katie said...

This is absolutely adorable, Stacey!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Love this - such a darling bunny treat!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Stacey!!!

sillygirl said...

So Cute! What size box did you make and how much candy did it hold? Just love this idea for older away from home kids! THanks, Claudia

Coelle said...

Love the darling boxes for Easter.....gives me a great idea for giving.....just so cute...love the nose!

Coelle said...

What a darling little bunny box... thanks so much for the inspiration...so cute for Easter giving!

Cindy Beland said...

Your Easter box is just TOO CUTE Stacey, SUPER job my friend!!! :)

Marilyn said...

Your Easter box is adorable!!

Kim H said...

GAH! Stacey this is ADORABLE! LOVE what you used for the nose ~ to CLEVER! Then the sentiment die! The treat box is so darn CUUUTE!

Lovebug Creations said...

Too stinkin' sweet!!! I love this lil gal!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

dawnmercedes said...

Oh! I love the upturned heart for its nose! wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...