Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hello There!

For my My Creative Time 31st Edition Release Blog Hop post, please click HERE


Happy Sunday!
I hope your weekend has been great so far!!
Today I get to show you a fun little card that features some of that gorgeous


For my card, I was totally inspired by the warmer temps that my area has been having lately so
I decided to make a fun little card that I could send anytime, no occasion needed :) 
I thought it would be cute to make a little outdoor scene for my card.  I embossed my light blue layer of cardstock using the swiss dots embossing folder. Once that was adhered, I attached some grass using the Stitched Grass Die from MCT. For the clouds, I used the stitched cartoon cloud dies from MCT. I stamped my sentiment directly onto one of the clouds and then adhered them to my card, popping one of them up with some foam adhesive. 
That cute little girl is a file from the Silhouette Online Store titled, Girl Holding Ladybug (Design ID 43037). 
Look are her cute little Simply Red Rumple Ribbon bows in her hair?? I think her little bows made her so much cuter!!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!

I am also entering this card into the Anything Spring Die Cut Challenge at Stuck On You Sketches.

Don't forget to head over to the LoveBug Creations blog for daily inspiration!
I hope you have a fabulous crafty day!!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsa1897fa6.png

Supplies:
LoveBug Creations Products:

My Creative Time Products:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive & Real Red (SU!), All Others (Recollections). SVG: Girl Holding Ladybug Design ID 43037 (Silhouette Online Store). Stamps: PK-641 Princess Faces. Inks: Jet Black Archival Ink (Ranger). Misc.: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Brown Sharpie, White Gel Pen, Bling (Darice), Glossy Accents, Chalk, Foam Adhesive, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

13 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a cutie pie. She is just too darling. Love the extra stitching you added to her dress.

Migdalia said...

She is PRECIOUS!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!

Life and Knits said...

Hi Stacey,
She's so super cute!! Love it! Susie

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Stacey!!! Such a sweet card!

Lovebug Creations said...

Absolutely adorable! Love ladybugs...Love the little gal...and really LOVE her Simply Red Rumple Ribbon bows!!! This is just great, Stacey!!! ♥

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Marilyn said...

OMG!! your card is beautiful! Love the little girl

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is soo cute! I love the bows in her hair!!

Rosie said...

adorable

Pamela Lash said...

Love, love, love her - she is so darling and the little touches you made to her just enhance a dynamite card!

Adrian said...

so adorable!

Kim H said...

Stacy ~ Oh this is so stinking ADORABLE! OMG! The whole scene, the cut, the details and oh the face!! SUPER CUUUTE!!

Helen G. said...

So cute! Love the girl and the lady bug :) Thank you for sharing it with us at SOUS Die Cut Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...