Monday, May 7, 2018

Jaded Blossom's May Release: Day 1!

Hey crafty friends! 
Welcome to the first day of the Jaded Blossom May Release!!
Today we are showing you projects made with 1 new stamp set and 1 new die set that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99


May 2018 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $149.99

Today we are showing you Wedding Banner Dies & Just Married.

I decided to make a card to share with you today.


I created my card base using the Scallop Rectangle Dies 2 from some white cardstock. I colored up that sweet little car from the Just Married stamp set with my Copic markers and cut it out with the Rectangle Dies 2. I layered it on top of some silver foil cardstock and striped vellum and added it to my card base. I added that sweet little wedding bell banner by using the Wedding Banner Dies and added some little bows at each end with some silver thread. So simple to create but so elegant!!

Here is a look at the sets we are showcasing today:




Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I made for Day 2!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--White (Hammermill), Vellum (Neenah), Silver (Recollections)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: C0, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, BG13, BG15, BG57, E33, G94, E35, Y26, Y28, R24
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Silver Thread

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty Stacey!!! Love the bells die!!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...