Sunday, May 6, 2018

Jaded Blossom's May Challenge!

Hey crafty friends!
Today marks the beginning of a new monthly challenge over at the Jaded Blossom blog!
For the month of May, we want to see you.....
Bling It Up!!

Here is a look at the card that I created to share with you.


I stamped the Flower Cluster onto some white cardstock and colored up the flowers with my Copic markers. I used the Card Mat Dies to cut out the floral layer and added it onto my yellow A2 card base. I stamped & colored that super sweet bee from the Love Stings (revamped) set, fussy cut him out and added him to my card with a bit of foam tape. I used a Sharpie pen to create his little flight pattern with some dash lines. I stamped my greeting, also from the Love Stings (revamped) set and matted it onto some yellow cardstock. I added some crochet thread and popped it up onto the top corner of my card. I finished off my card by adding some little "blingy" rhinestones around my colored flowers. So super cute!!

Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the DT made, they never disappoint! I hope you will play along, I would love to see what you make!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Yellow (Recollections)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: Y02, Y04, Y06, Y08, RV17, RV19, RV66, BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01, YR00, YR02, YR04, YG63, YG67, YG06, YG21, YG25, RV11, RV13, RV14
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Bling, Black Nuvo Drops, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, Black Sharpie pen, Crochet Thread

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

As you can image... I'm behind this week on blogging! Work has been crazy! :) LOVE your card! Beautiful flowers and coloring...

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...