Friday, May 11, 2018

Jaded Blossom's May Release Blog Hop

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's May 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Gigi's incredible blog, then you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


I thought this little Crate Die would be the perfect way to dress up a little gift of coffee. I cut the crate from some wood grain paper and after assembling it, I added a little coffee cup from the Coffee Dies to the front & a the greeting from the Coffee Is Life stamp set. I used a Gusset bag and put in some basket shred, a K-Cup and some Coffee Flavored Chocolate Candy inside. To hold the bag closed, I used the Scallop Slider & Topper Die and decorated it with a heart banner from the Wedding Banner Dies and some crochet thread. 



I think it turned out so cute and so perfect for the coffee lover in my life ❤

Regular Price for the Release Package is $149.99
 Free die for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 5/13, 11:59pm pst.

LOVE AND LAUGHTER

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the incredible Jamie

Just in case you get lost, here is the entire line up:

Jen(May Guest Designer)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping & shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned paper: Woodgrain Neutral (Jo-Ann's), Cream & Sugar (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Oxide
--Misc.: White Gel Pen, Enamel Heart, Crochet Thread, Foam Tape

18 comments:

2craftykaties said...

I am LOVING this Crate die more and more!!!

antdoda said...

This is adorable!!

red1979 said...

Love your adorable crate with the coffee theme!

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable!!! You have amazed me all week!!! Hugs-Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

This is such a cute gift idea ❤

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea!

Sin City Chix said...

I love this! I just found some gusset bags in my craft room too! #coffeeaddict

cghundley said...

This crate die is
awesome and your
package is as cute
as can be.
Carla from Utah

Scrapper69 said...

What a Fantastic Treat/Gift!! Love the crate die!

Theresa

Michelle said...

very cute ! i like the use of the wood paper made it look like a shingle on the top

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my!!! What adorable and sweet project!!! Thanks for sharing this beautiful idea!!! I'll try inspiration!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute project!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great gift set! Love the release!

Sue D said...

Cute gift idea. Love all the wood grain and the hearts.

Vonmariedesign said...

Love this idea!!!

Georgiana said...

I am not a coffee drinker, but this is a SUPER cute treat!

Melissa said...

So neat! Love the new Crate Die!

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job!!! Have a SUPER weekend my friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...