Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Mermaid Kisses

Hi everyone!
Today I am up on the Jaded Blossom blog sharing a fun little project, perfect for a summertime treat. 


I used the Crate Die and cut my crate from some wood grain patterned paper. I colored that sweet mermaid from the Mermaid Kisses with my Copic markers and fussy cut her out. I popped her up onto the front of my crate with some foam tape and added my greeting. I filled my crate with some saltwater taffy, uh....I mean Mermaid Kisses ;)


 I love this little crate that was released this month, and can't get enough of it! 

I will also be entering my project into the challenge over at 
Die Cuttin' Divas: #371 Anything Goes


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: White (Copic)
Patterned Paper: Woodgrain Neutral (Jo-Ann's)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: Hair: BV20, BV31, BV23, BV25, V17, BG11, BG23, BG34, BG07. Skin: E000, E00, E21. Clothes: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, Y06
Misc.: Foam Tape, Chalk, Enamel Starfish, Clear Wink Of Stella

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... look at how sweet she is! Beautiful mermaid and I love the crate die... :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marilyn said...

Adorable project! Love how you colored the mermaid
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Georgiana said...

Fabulous mermaid (your coloring is awesome) and the saltwater treats are perfect.

Georgiana said...

Me again! Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas. Love the mermaid!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! Your mermaid hair is just perfect! Great colors too. I feel like I have a year's worth of commenting to do on your blog!!!! Never enough time for anything!! Just know I LOVE them all!! :)

Esther said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I love your mermaids hair :)
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

mum of two said...

Beautiful colouring! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...