Friday, September 7, 2018

Jaded Blossom's September 2018 Release Blog Hop!!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September 2018 Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Nicole's Blog you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is a look at what I created to share with you today:


I have two older kiddos that can't really go Trick Or Treating so I always try to create them just a little something and this release was perfect for that!! For my daughter, I chose the fun little Witch from the Bewitchy stamp set, along with her little sidekick, that adorable kitty. I colored them both with my Copic markers and cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2. I set them aside while I worked on the box. I used the Scallop Caddy Die and layered it with some fun patterned papers from Doodlebug. I created a little scene using the Halloween Scenic Dies and Spring Dies (grass). I added my witch and kitty to the front and added my greeting to the top. I decided my scene needed a little moon so I used one of the smaller circles from the Stitched Circle Dies, colored it yellow with a Copic and added a bat from the Halloween Dies


For my son, I decided on the cute little Frankie from the Let's Be Frank set. I created the box in the same way as I did with the witch only changing up the colors and the part of the Halloween Scenic Dies that I used.


I think they both came out so adorable!!


Regular Price for the Release Package is $125.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 9/9, 11:59pm pst.

FALL FACES

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the amazing Candace!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Kelli(September Guest Designer)
Michelle

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Happy hopping & shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Black (Paper Studio), White (Hammermill), Gray (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Booville (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: Frank: C2, C4, C6, C8, E13, E15, E39, YR07, YR04, YR02, G24, G21, YG61. Witch: E21, E00, E000, R20, E23, E25, E27, C4, C6, V15, V17, YG03, YR07, E35, E33, Y21, Y23
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, White Gel Pen

16 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you created a little scene for these little guys! The witch is so cute! Great coloring!

Amy Vitriani said...

I love your treat boxes! And your coloring is just amazing ❤️ All the layers are so much fun. And you created such fantastic scenes on your boxes. Love them!

cghundley said...

How fun these
are! Both the
witch and Frankie
are adorable.
Carla from Utah

Pretty Little Packaging said...

These are extra cute candy boxes! I’m so glad I picked up the witchy stamp set and the scalloped box die! I’ll be making some too!

AlliKCreations said...

Love your cute scenes on the treat boxes.great coloring!

antdoda said...

I love these they are so super cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your treat holders are soooo CUTE Stacey! LOVE that Witch and Frankie!

Theresa

Tami B said...

Oh my gosh, these are soooo cute! Treat boxes are one of my most favorite things to make. You did a great job on these for sure.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Treat boxes are so cute!

Crafter said...

Love your treat bags!

Sue D said...

Cute way to give treats to your older kids.

snappy scrappy said...

FAB treat!!!!!

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

I love these!! I think I need that caddy (and candy)! Lol

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Adorable and funny!!! Love your projects!!!

Jen P said...

These are so fun! Love how you decorated that great caddy!

Marilyn said...

Cute treat boxes! Love your coloring!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...