Sunday, September 2, 2018

Jaded Blossom's September Challenge

Hi everyone!
Today starts a new challenge over at the Jaded Blossom blog!!
For the month of September, it's all about the ABC's. We would love for you to pick a letter from the alphabet (any letter of your choosing) and use as many things as you can that start with that letter. Fun right??

Here is a look at the card I created for the challenge using those awesome
 Jaded Blossom stamps/dies!:


I chose the letter "S". Here are my "S" elements: Shaped Card, Shaker Card, Scallops, Spider, Stars, Sequins & Spooky (although spooky may be a stretch lol).

 I created my card base by using the largest scallop in the Scallop Circle Dies. I created my shaker window by using two of the Stitched Circle Dies to create a frame and cutting it out 10 times. I adhered them on top of each other, making sure to sandwich a piece of acetate in between two of the top layers. I filled my window with some fun confetti stars, sequins and beads. I cut a web from the Halloween dies and placed it onto a white circle and closed up my shaker window, I placed my window onto the card, trying to get it as centered as I could. I colored that sweet spider from Spidey Senses and stamped his face using a stamp from the Coffee Faces stamp set. I popped him up onto my card front with some foam adhesive for more dimension. I cut some strips of text from the paper pad, added them to the top and hid the ends by using a bat from the Halloween Dies. I finished off the card with a few more stars and some Nuvo drops. 


Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the rest of the DT made, they never disappoint! 
I hope you will play along, I would love to see what you make!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Black (The Paper Studio), Purple (Recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Halloween Parade (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics; C2, C3, C4, C6, YG03, R81, R85
--Misc.: Apple Green Nuvo Drops, White Blizzrd Nuvo Drops, Confetti Stars, Confetti, Sequins, Beads and Foam Tape

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo Ca-UTE!!! LOVE your Shaker, spider, spooky, shaped card!!

Theresa

DIANA L. said...

Super cute and not too spooky. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DIANA L.

Marilyn said...

Spooky Halloween shaker card!
Have a great day!

Marilyn❤

Michelle said...

love this shaker soooo stinkin cute !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...