Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Jaded Blossom October Release: Day 2

Hey crafty friends! 
It's day 2 of the Jaded Blossom October Release!!
Today we are showing you projects made with 2 new stamp sets that will be released in the Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

October 2018 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 3x4 Stamp Set
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $145.99


The sets we are showing you today are called: Holiday Fun & Happy Faces.
Here is a look at what I created using the Holiday Fun set:


I thought it would be cute to use the Goody Bag Die to create a little gift bag filled with some peppermint candies. I stamped the candy cane from the Holiday Fun stamp set and colored it in with my Copic markers. I used a Stitched Circle Die to cut it out and layered it on top of a Scallop Circle Die that I cut from some gold glitter cardstock. I stamped my greeting from the Holly Jolly Christmas stamp set and layered it with more gold glitter cardstock. I used a hole punch to create a hole on each side of my bag and used some wired gold tinsel trim to create my handle. Super easy and I think it turned out so pretty!!

Here is a closer look at the sets being showcased today:



Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at what I made!
I really appreciate it!
See you tomorrow for a look at Day 3!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Jaded Blossom Supplies Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Chili Pepper (Lawn Fawn), White (Hammermill), Glitzy Glitter (DCWV)
--Patterned Paper: Mad 4 Plaid Christmas (Photo Play)
--Inks: Versafine Onyx Black & Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: R27, R29, C0, G94
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Tinsel Wire Trim

3 comments:

Michelle said...

so adorable ! love the handle you added !

Marilyn said...

Cute gift bag!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable treat!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...