Friday, October 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom's October Release: Day 5!


Hi crafty friends!!
Happy Friday!!
Today is day 5 of the Jaded Blossom October Release. Yay!!
Thanks so much for stopping by all week!! 
Here is a quick recap of the projects I made this week......


..and that brings us to today! 

Today we are showcasing Santa Latte!
Santa Latte is the free with purchase stamp set for this release. You can read more about the freebie stamp over at the Jaded Blossom Blog.

Here is a look at the project that I made to share with you today:


I cut the Ric Rac Topper die from some white cardstock and layered some holly patterned paper on top. I colored my coffee cup from the Santa Latte with my Copic markers and fussy cut it out. I used the Mini Tag Dies 3 to cut out a strip of red cardstock and used some white embossing powder to heat emboss my greeting from the Christmas Signs stamp set. I put some basket shred and some coffee pods into a Gusset Bag and closed it with my topper. I added some crochet thread and some jingle bells to finish the look. 


Here is a closer look at Santa Latte:

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to come back tonight for the October Release Blog Hop at 4pm PST.

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Real Red (SU!)
--Patterned Paper: Mad 4 Plaid Christmas (Photo Play)
--Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
--Copics: R27, R29, R39, C0, C1, C5, C7, C9, Y06, Y08, Y19
--Misc.: Jingle Bells, Foam Tape, White Embossing Powder, Crochet Thread

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute packaging!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable topper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...