Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Happy Halloween Candy Jar

Hi everyone!
Today I have a fun Halloween jar to share with you that I decorated using those awesome


I found this cute little jar at my local Dollar Tree and thought it would be fun to dress it up a bit.  I cut a strip of patterned paper and wrapped it around the perimeter of the lid. I used the Stitched Circle Dies and cut some patterned paper from Doodlebug and layered them on top of my lid. My greeting came from the Halloween Signs stamp set (I love that font!) and I layered a Witch Hat from the Halloween Dies on top and then popped up it up with some foam tape. I added some enamel stars, Nuvo drops and a big fluffy tulle bow to complete the look of my jar.

I think it turned out so cute and will make such a fun little gift to give to someone or even to keep on my desk lol! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Orange/Black Glitter (DCWV), Purple (Recollections)
--Patterned paper: Pumpkin Party (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Black Soot Distress Oxide
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Enamel Stars, Glow Drops Neon Apple Sour & Banana Split, Ebony Black Nuvo, Tulle

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute jar!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Stacey! I'm back from vacation and thought I'd POP in to see what I've missed! Fantastic Halloween treat jar! I also went back to see the other projects I missed... loved your projects for the JB Release.. so cute!!! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...