Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Be Mermazing!

I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!
Today I'm sharing a project that I made for the Cut Club Blog using a couple of mermaid files that can be found in the March Bundle


I created my card base from some white cardstock and layered some patterned paper on the top. I used a die from Jaded Blossom to create a stitched layer from some white cardstock and adhered that to my card front. I used the Merbabe file and sized it to fit the front of my card mat and popped up some pieces with foam tape for some dimension. Next I used the Be Mermazing file and layered it on top of my card and finished the look with sequins and Nuvo drops. So super simple but I adore how it turned out!


SVG Cutting Files Used:

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Supplies Used:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Under The Sea (Doodlebug)
--SVG: Be Mermazing & Merbabe (SVGCuttingFiles)
--Dies: Card mat Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, Sequins, Pale Periwinkle Jewel Nuvo Drops

1 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE Stacey! Love the mermaid and the sentiment! :)

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...