Thursday, March 14, 2019

Jaded Blossom's March Release: Day 4!

Hey crafty friends!!
Today is day 4 of the Jaded Blossom March Release and we are showing you 2 really cute sets called, Fun Alphabets 1 and Fun Alphabets 2!

Here is a look at what I created using both of the new stamp sets:


I decided to make a tall card for today. I covered my white card base with some fun floral patterned paper and added a minty green border along the top. To get the scalloped edge, I used the Border Dies. I added a bit of crochet thread and tied it off with a bow. I created a little focal spot to the center of my card with more of the green and white cardstock, adding a doodled edge along the perimenter. I used the Fun Alphabets 1 and Fun Alphabets 2 to spell out Hello, colored them with my Copic markers and popped up the E and L for a little dimension with foam tape. I used the Spring Dies and Fall Banner Dies to create my little yellow flower and leaves and added that to the corner. I added a little enamel dot to the center of the flower and my card was done! So super easy and those letters are so fun!!

Here is a closer look at the sets being showcased today:

Fun Alphabets 1

&



Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to swing by tomorrow for Day 5's reveal in the morning and the blog hop in the evening :) 

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products:

Other Products:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections & Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Hello Sunshine (Pink Paislee)
--Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
--Copics: BG45, BG49, RV21, R14, R24, Yr12, Yr14, Y02, Y08
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Nuvo Drops, Enamel Dot, Crochet Thread, Black Sharpie Pen


3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love your paper choices
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! LOVE!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card, I love this idea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...