Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Jaded Blossom's January 2020 Release: Day 2!

Hi crafty friends!!
It's day 2 of the January 2020 Release for Jaded Blossom!!
Yay!!

Today we are giving you a peek at 2 new stamp sets, 1 new die set and 1 new stencil that will be released in the 
Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $149.99


January 2020 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
- New Stencils ***NEW PRODUCT!***
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $163.99

Here is a look at what I created using some of the new products to share with you today:


As soon as I saw this fun sentiment in the NEW Soulmates stamp set, my mind went to socks.  Might have to do with the fact that my daughter has a slight obsession with fun socks haha! I thought this would be a cute way to create a little gift for her. I created my tag by using some gray and white cardstock and the Rounded Tag Die. I inked up the white layer with two shades of pink distress oxide ink and the Falling Hearts Stencil. I used more of the ink to color a section of white cardstock and then used the Heart Dies 2 to cut it out. I love when I can get everything to match up perfectly ;) I layered my heart onto another heart that I cut out using some gray cardstock and the Heart Dies 1. I stamped my sentiment from the Soulmates stamp set and used the Mini Tag Dies 3 to cut it out. I  added a couple of enamel hearts and tied the tag onto some fun socks using some pretty ribbon. 


Adorable!

Here is a look at the products being showcased today:





Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at what I created!
I really appreciate it!
See you tomorrow for a look at Day 3!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products used:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Inks: Worn Lipstick & Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide
--Misc.: Ribbon, White Nuvo Drops, Enamel Hearts, Foam Tape

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute tag and cute socks!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Michelle said...

beautiful tag !!!! ♥

Vonmariedesign said...

I loove this soo much!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable idea!!!! LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...