Friday, January 17, 2020

Jaded Blossom's January 2020 Release Blog Hop!

Hey Everyone!  
Now if you're here from Lareyln's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through, be sure to start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is a look at what I made to share with you today:



When I saw the Triangle Square Mat Die, I thought it would be neat to try and make a card that had a "quilt" look to it. My great grandmother used to make quilts and I remember how I just loved looking at all the patterns and thought they were the prettiest blankies ever. 

I used the Triangle Square Mat Die to cut out my frame from some white cardstock and then I used two different patterned papers to do a little inlay diecutting I stamped my greeting from the Clear Jar stamp set and cut it out using the Label Shape Dies. I popped it up with some foam tape and added a flower and some greenery using the Tropical Flower Dies. I added a little Enamel dot to the center of my flower and added some white Nuvo drops to complete my card. 


While I had everything out and was having fun, I decided to go ahead and also make a Thank You card using the same items. 

I love how it has a completely different look just by simply using some different patterns, yet they still coordinate since they are from the same paper pack! I love how these turned out!!




While I had the Clear Jar stamp set out, I kept looking at the sentiment that reads, Filled With Love. I thought it would be perfect to make my hubby a little gift and have it sitting at his computer desk when he got home from work as a little surprise. I love doing that!


I used a SVG file from My Scrap Chick to create my little bag. I decorated the front of it with some more fun papers from Doodlebug and stamped my greeting onto a white tag that I cut out using the Treat Tag Die. I doodled a little around the edges with a black sharpie and adhered it to my bag with a bit of foam tape. I added some hearts from the Banner Dies, as well as a couple of enamel hearts and some Nuvo drops. I used the Bow Dies, created a double bow from some plaid paper and glued that to the top of my tag.



I filled up a little jar with some heart shaped candy and my little surprise was done!
He loved it!


Regular Price for the Release Package is $163.99
 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 1/19, 11:59pm pst.

Foodie Faces

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the wonderfully talented Candace!


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and all week!
I hope you enjoyed my projects!

Happy hopping & shopping!!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Jaded Blossom Products:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: Recollections
--Patterned Paper: Love Notes (Doodlebug)
--Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
--SVG: Jam Jar & Candle Gift Wrap: Short Jar (My Scrap Chick)
--Misc.: Foam Tape, White Nuvo, Dandelion Yellow Nuvo, Enamel Dots, Enamel Hearts, Ribbon, White Blizzard Nuvo, Black Sharpie Pen

10 comments:

Larelyn said...

The cards are beautiful and what a sweet treat for your hubby.
Hugs,
Larelyn

snappy scrappy said...

Awesome designs Stacey!!!!!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful cards!!! I love the colors and patterns of paper!! Super cute with your gift to your husband!!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome creations! Love the Triangle Square Mat Die and the pretty cards you made with it! Fun treat bag too!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the triangle die! What beautiful creations with it!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great projects!

Anneleise said...

Great blog hop! So many great ideas for using the card mat dies!

Sue D said...

Pretty and sweet. I like the flowers and hearts and the papers.

Michelle said...

I freaking LOVE your cards and definitely gonna have to steal it !!!!

Marlene said...

Beautiful set of cards! And adorable Treat Bag! Enjoyed your projects all week long. Thank You for the inspiration!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...