Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Jaded Blossom's January 2020 Release: Day 3!

Hi crafty friends!!
Welcome to day 3 of the January 2020 Release for Jaded Blossom!!
Today we are giving you a peek at 2 new stamp sets that will be released in the 
Jaded Blossom store this Friday but if you can't wait.....

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $149.99


January 2020 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
- New Stencils ***NEW PRODUCT!***
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $163.99


Today we are giving you a peek at a couple of fun stamp sets titled,
 Clear Jar & Clear Jar: Valentine Add Ons. 

Here is a look at the card that I created to share with you today:


I started my card with a white card base and added a bit of pink gingham patterned paper along the bottom, using the Border Dies to create a stitched line first. I stamped the jar from the Clear Jar stamp set onto a piece of white cardstock, did a bit of coloring with my Copic markers and fussy cut it out. I then stamped it again onto a piece of vellum, heat embossed it and fussy cut that out. I added glue around the perimeter on the vellum, behind the black lines, and layered that on top of my white cardstock jar. This gave me a bit of a muted look, kinda like glass.  I added some crochet thread and adhered my jar to my card front. I free hand cut a stem and slipped it into my jar between the layers. I added a pink flower that I created using the Tropical Flower Dies and a leaf from the Small Poinsettia Die. I stamped my greeting from the Clear Jar stamp set, added a few clear Nuvo drops and a little enamel heart for the flower center. 


I think this is so simple yet pretty!

Here is a closer look at the sets being showcased today:





Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
I hope you will come back tomorrow to see what I made for Day 4 :)

I hope you have a great crafty day!
Jaded Blossom Products Used:

Other Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Recollections), Pink lemonade (MFT), Cilantro (Lawn Fawn)
--Patterned Paper: Blush (MME)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Onyx Black Versafine
--Copics: BG000, BG0000
--Misc.: Enamel Heart, Pink Crochet Thread, Morning Dew Nuvo Drops, Corner Rounder

2 comments:

Michelle said...

SOOO stinkin pretty !!!! love the stem in the see through glass ! love it !

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful!! I love the jar as a vase!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...