Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Broom Rides

 Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start!
I have a Halloween card to share with you today that uses a really fun image from Digi Doodle Studios called Sabrina's Moon.


I thought it would be fun to make a Center Step Card since I haven't made one in a while. I used to really love making this style of card and I think it really brings the focus to your image. I made my card base from some black cardstock and lined the sides with some black and white striped paper. I cut my purple layering pieces and did a bit of inking with some Black Soot Distress Ink and a Cloud Stencil to create the look of a sky. I colored Sabrina's Moon with my Copics and cut her out using my Scan N Cut. I popped her up onto my card with some foam tape and added a little sparkle by adding some Nuvo Drops and Glossy Accents to the stars and the moon. I added some shimmery ribbon along with my sentiment & completed my card by adding a spider web border.


Copic Colors Used:
--Skin: E00, E01, E04, E21, R00, R20--
--Hair: E21, e23, E57, E79--
--Cats/Boots/ Headband/Tights: C00, C0, C2, C5, C7, R00--
--Broom: E33, E35, YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27--
--Dress: V12, V15, V17, C7, C5, C2--
--Moon/Stars: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17--

I will also be entering my card into the following challenges:

Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Cardstock: Black & Purple (Recollections), White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Booville (Doodlebug)
--Inks: Onyx Black Versafine, Black Soot Distress
--Stamp: Trick Or Treat (My Creative Time)
--Misc.: Copics, Mini Cloud Edges Stencil (MFT), Spiderweb Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents, Yellow Stickles


1 comments:

Lynne said...

A fabulous card, great fold and I love your cobweb border. Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...