Wednesday, October 28, 2020

No Tricks...Just Treats!

 Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!
I hope your day is wonderful so far!

I have a fun little project to share with you that I made for one of my crafty friends.


I thought it would be fun to create a little candy box, and this one from SVGCuttingFiles was perfect! It reminds me of the plastic ones that kids sometimes carry on Halloween night. I created my little box and finished it with a fun little greeting, tied to the vine with some twine. 



Instead of a traditional card, I decided to make a little Memory Dex style card to send with her goody bag. I used my Memory Dex dies and cut out some fun paper from Doodlebug to create my little background scene. Next I added a fun little ghost and some stars, also from Doodlebug. I finished my card with a glittery bat, some glow in the dark Nuvo drops and a little crochet thread bow on that adorable ghost. 


I think this turned out so cute!

I will be entering my projects into the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
Pumpkin: 
--Pumpkin Purse (SVG Cutting Files), Fake Tan and Cilantro cardstock (Lawn Fawn), White & Black Cardstock (Recollections), Teeny Tag Holidays (My Creative Time), Pumpkin Pie Ink (SU!), Trendy Twine, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape
--Memory Dex Card: Memory Dex Dies (Heidi Swap), Doodlebug Booville Patterned Paper & Odds and Ends Pieces, Nuvo Drops, Eeire Bats Die (La-La Land Crafts), Foam Tape, Black Sharpie Pen, Crochet Thread, Sequins, 









7 comments:

meg said...

Love your fabulous goody box and card,two beautiful projects,thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

Rachelle Oltean said...

It did turn out really cute! I love the highlighted details and shadow contouring! This is a wonderful 3-D project!
Rachelle : )

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Heather said...

Awww . . . they are both so cute!! Love the adorable little treat box; the face is perfect! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Creaine said...

This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

CraftyGirl said...

WOW, love it! I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Joy Wilson said...

Wow! I love both of these projects! Happy Halloween! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...