Thursday, October 1, 2020

Digi Doodle Studios October Challenge!

Hi everyone!
Happy October 1!!
Can you believe it is already October??
Today starts a new challenge over at the 


The theme for the month of October is...
Mostly Pink and/or Halloween. 

Here is a look at what I created:


I thought it would be fun to create a fun little treat bag filled with some yummy candy on the inside and decorated adorably on the outside. I created my treat bag with some purple cardstock and a die from Mama Elephant. I printed out that adorable little digi stamp from Digi Doodle Studios called Phanty and Friends and colored it with my Copic markers. Once I had my scene colored in, I used a die to cut it out and popped it up with some foam tape onto the front of my bag. I heat embossed my greeting with some white embossing powder onto a piece of black cardstock and popped it up along the bottom of my scene with some foam tape. I added a paper bow to the top and some yellow Nuvo drops to complete my treat bag. I think it turned out so incredibly cute! I just love that little ghost!!

Copic Colors Used:
**Ghost: BG0000**
**Tombstone/Bats: C3, C4, C5, C6, C7**
**Sky: BV0000, BV00, BV02, C00, C0**
**Moon/Stars: Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15**
**Grass: YG63, YG93**

You can find Phanty and Friends in the Digi Doodle Studios store HERE
Be sure to check out the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog and take a look at what my amazing Design Team Sisters created!
 I hope you will will play along with us, I would love to see what you create!

I will also be entering my bag into the following challenges:
&



Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products used:
--Cardstock: Black (Recollections), White (Hammermill), Green (Echo Park)
--Ink: Versamark
--Sentiment Stamp: Witch Way Is The Candy (MFT)
--Dies: Favor Bag (Mama Elephant), Small Stitched Scalloped Bow Dies (MCT)
--Misc.: Banana Split Nuvo Drops, White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, Clear Wink Of Stella, Copic Sketch Markers

9 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Darling gift bag! I just love the bow! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Polkadoodles DT

Billie A said...

Love your gift bag. Awesome colors and the image is just too cute. Such a cute scene and just makes you smile. I love the bow. Great touch. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Jane Savage said...

What a sweet little bag and I love the image..so beautifully coloured too!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

Angela said...

Great treat box. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
Smiles, Angela DT Member
TTCRD DT
https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

What a beautiful proejct! Love all the details, the design and the colorscheme!
Thank you for joining us on Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Deezy (DT) xxx

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Stacy that ghost is way too cute! Thanks so much for participating with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Creations in paper said...

What an adorable bag! I love that cute ghost image. Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie

brrenwick said...

That little ghost is just the cutest! What a fun little treat box. Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...