Friday, December 18, 2020

Jingle All The Way

 Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a fabulous day!
I would like to share with you a fun little Memory Dex style card that I made for my crafty friend, Kimberly. 


I started by creating my card using a metal die from Heidi Swapp. I cut it out three times, once in white (for my base), once in patterned paper and then again in white (winter scene snowy hills). I layered everything together and stamped my sentiment with some black ink. I wrapped some crochet thread around my card, tying it off with a bow and some jingle bells. I colored that adorable little girl with my Copic markers, cut her out using my Scan N Cut and popped her up onto the front with some foam tape. I finished my card with a bit of Glossy accents on the nose, some snowflake sequins and some white Nuvo drops scattered about. It is really kind of simple but I think it is just so cute!! I hope Kimberly likes it as much as I do :) 

I will be entering this into the following challenges:


Thank you so much for stopping by today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
Have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Copic Colors:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20, R000
  • Nose: R59, R27
  • Hair: E21, E23, E25, E29
  • Bell: T2, T0
  • Antlers: E40, E41, E43
  • Reindeer Suit: E31, E34, E35, E41, E40
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill and recollections)
--Patterned Paper: Say Freeze (Recollections)
--Stamp: Reindeer Swissie (C.C. Designs)
--Dies: Memroy Dex (Heidi Swapp), Winter Scene Border (Your Next Stamp)
--Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
--Misc.: Jingle Bells, Glitter, Red Crochet Thread, Glossy Accents, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen




3 comments:

Vicki said...

This is so adorable! What a cute image. I love the background scenery and sentiment. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Anything Goes Christmas/Winter" Challenege.

Darlene said...

Oh Stacey this is just ADORABLE!!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Rae Ann said...

So many gorgeous details packed into such a small package! Super adorable!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our 'Tis the Season challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...