Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Merry Little Christmas

Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I am sharing an adorable Christmas card that I created using a cute image from


Isn't that little mouse just the cutest? 

To create my card, I started with a white card base and covered it with some text patterned paper. I heat embossed my sentiment onto a piece of green cardstock and applied that to the bottom of my card. I colored Rattata's Gifts with my Copic markers and then cut him out with my Scan N Cut. I die cut a red frame using a Spellbinders die, placed a white oval inside and then trimmed off the bottom just a bit so that it would sit on top of my green panel. I wrapped some white satin ribbon around the seam and tied it off with a bow. I popped up Rattata's Gifts onto the front with some foam tape, added a bit of glitter to his hat and some glossy accents to the little berries. So super sweet!

Copic Colors Used:
--Mouse: E43, E42, E41, R01, R00, R000--
--Hat/Scarf. Holly: R89, R59, R29, R27, YG09, YG07, YG05, YG03--
--Gifts: R27, YG05, YG07, C00, C0, C1--

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!
Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill), Red (Recollections), Cilantro (Lawn Fawn)
--Patterned Paper: Very Merry (MFT)
--Sentiment Stamp: Secret Santa (MFT)
--Dies: Floral Ovals (Spellbinders), Stitched Oval Dies (Jaded Blossom)
--Misc.: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Foam Tape, White Glitter, Satin Ribbon, Copics




 

2 comments:

Helen said...

This is just so adorable! LOVE your little Christmas mouse! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

Joan said...

Love that cute mouse and your pretty card

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...