Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Warm Hugs

 Hi everyone!

I hope your day is off to a great start!

Today I am sharing an super cute Winter themed card that I created using an adorable snowman image from Digi Doodle Studios called Cocoa's Snowballs For Sale.


This was really simple to make. I started by creating a card base from some white cardstock and then layering some patterned paper from Bo Bunny on top. I love this paper pack from Bo Bunny and have had it for a few years now. I'm down to just a couple of sheets left and it will be a sad day when I use it all. Please tell me that you can relate? lol! Anywho, back to the card,  I printed out my Cocoa's Snowballs For Sale onto a piece of Hammermill cardstock and colored in my image with my Copic markers. Once I had it colored, I used a Octagon Die to cut it out. I did a bit more coloring around the perimeter and stamped my greeting with black ink before popping my image panel up with foam tape onto my card front. I added some snowflake sequins along with some white Nuvo drops and a fun little paper bow to complete my card. So super cute!!

Copic Colors Used:
--Snowman: B0000, R000, YR12, YR14--
--Snow: B0000--
--Coat/Hat/Gloves: RV63, RV66, RV69, C3, C0, C00--
--Signs/Shoes: E35, E23--
--Bird: B000, B00, YR12, R20, RV63--
--Cup: B21--

I will be entering my card into the following challenges:

&


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
--Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
--Patterned Paper: Altitude (Bo Bunny)
--Digi Stamp: Cocoa's Snowballs For Sale (Digi Doodle Studios)
--Sentiment Stamp: Merry Christmoose (MFT)
--Dies: Octagon Dies (Jaded Blossom), Stitched Bow Die (LaLa Land Crafts)
--Misc.: Copic Markers, Snowflake Sequins, White Nuvo Drops, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen

6 comments:

Tammy L said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Use Your Stuff. We are in the process of removing our spam infestation, so please feel free to check back and upload your project for us!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

cass said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month. Merry Christmas

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the adorable snowman
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Arlene said...

I like the pink outfit and the back panel for your card. Great image and lots of warm hugs. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

Cindy C. said...

This is so adorable!! Thanks for playing along our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Kelly Schelske said...

What an adorable card, love that bow!

Gorgeous card Susan!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts last challenge of 2020! I hope you will play along with us again this time around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...