Wednesday, January 25, 2023

You Gnome I Love You

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far!
I'm so happy to announce that I have been asked to be a part of the 
Her images are so incredibly cute and I'm thrilled to get to work with them on a regular basis!!

Here is a look at what I created using the Heart Gnome digital stamp.



Cute right?
I created my card by first making an A2 cardbase from some white cardstock and layering a scallop rectangle on top. I printed out my Heart Gnome onto some white hammermill cardstock and colored him in with my Copic markers. Once I had him colored, I used my Scan N Cut to cut him out. I layered some white and pink patterned paper to my card front before adding him with foam tape. I added some thread to my sentiment and also popped that up with foam tape. I completed my card with some enamel hearts and some white Nuvo drops.

Copic Colors:
--Skin: E50, E51, E21--
--Beard: C0, C1, C3--
--Hat: C0, C1, C3, R81, R83, R85--
--Shoes: C2, C4, C6, C8, 110--
--Frog: YG61, YG63, YG67, R20--
--Garland & Hearts: R81, R83, R27, RV00

I would also like to play along with the following challenge:


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my latest creation!
I really appreciate it!
I hope you have a great crafty day!


Products Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Patterned Papers: Yours Truly (Pebbles), Be Mine (Recollections)
  • Stamp: Heart Gnome (Pink Gem Designs)
  • Dies: Blueprints 27 (MFT)
  • Misc.: Enamel Hearts, White Nuvo Drops, Pink Crochet Thread, Foam Tape












 

5 comments:

Stampin Expressions said...

So much goodness in this card! I love the papers and the way that you colored the images! Great use of the inspiration pics! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Fiona said...

Thanks for sharing your cute gnome card with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments

Heather said...

Eee! A Valentine's gnome! I love it! So super sweet, and equally sweet paper choices an coloring! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Jenny Engelke said...

Gosh, this is SO CUTE! That sentiment is everything and your coloring is impeccable! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

What an adorable gnome card! Love the colors and papers you used. Thanks for joining us Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...