Friday, January 27, 2023

Love You!

Hi crafty friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous Friday and have lots of fun crafty plans for this upcoming weekend :) 
I wanted to pop in and share my latest Valentine card that I made with you guys. 


I started by die cutting a scallop rectangle from some patterned paper and adding a sheer white ribbon bow. I popped it up onto a white card base with some foam tape and started creating my heart. I used a foil plate from Trinity stamps and foiled my heart with some bright pink foil. Once it was foiled, I popped it onto my card front with more foam tape. I really liked it but thought it was missing something so I used a little bitty bear to up the cuteness factor a bit lol! I colored him with some Copic markers and stamped YOU inside his little heart before adding him the the card with more foam tape. So cute!!
This picture does not do this card justice at all. It is so shimmery with the bright pink foil.


I wanted to try and capture some of the shimmer.


I would also like to play along with the following challenges:
 ("The single most important thing I've ever done with my life is to fall in love with you." 
By Beth Pearson - This Is Us)
&
(I used Die Cut, Heart, Patterned Paper)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Supplies Used:
  • Cardstock: White (Hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Sweethearts Day (Recollections)
  • Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
  • Stamps: Bitty Bears (MFT), Love You (Lawn Fawn)
  • Dies: Love Heart (Trinity Stamps), Blueprints 27 (MFT)
  • Copics: C0, C1, C2, R00, RV66, RV55, RV52
  • Misc.: Bright Pink Foil (Spellbinders), Foam Tape, Sheer Ribbon

 

5 comments:

Ginger said...

Great job! This is so wonderful! I love all the words in the hearts and the colors.

ElizStewart said...

Stacey... love this heart! Really loved the foiling. I haven't seen this set but it is great fun! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at TIME OUT this week!

Betty said...

such a lovely (no pun intended) card, Stacey! all that pink glimmer is fantastic - and I "love" that you shared your card with this week in our TicTacToe Challenge!

Nancy said...

I love that foiled image! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the heart Stacey and the way you foiled it for extra shimmer and shine! Perfectly finished with the ribbon and scalloping and that adorable little bear. Thank you for coming to play at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! Vicky x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...