Monday, January 9, 2023

Snow Much Fun with Cupcake Inspirations

 Hi crafty friends!!
Happy 2023!!
I honestly can't believe we are a week into a new year!
One great thing about the start of this new year is that I am happy to announce that I am a new design team member for Cupcake Inspirations Challenges!
I have loved the Cupcake Inspirations challenge blog for quite awhile now and am thrilled to be a Sweetie! 🧁 

Here is a look at the inspiration cupcake for the first challenge of 2023 (CIC #560)


and here is what I was inspired to make:


I had so much fun making this card!
I created an A2 card base from some white card stock and covered it with a piece of tiny polka dotted patterned paper. I stamped out my images from the Ready Set Snow stamp set from MFT using some Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them in with my Copic markers. Once I had them colored, I used my Scan N Cut to cut them out & set them aside. I used a scallop rectangle die to cut a piece of blue patterned paper & a piece of white cardstock. I cut some hills out of the white scallop rectangle that I cut out, stamped my greeting and layered my hills onto my blue background. I then added my images, tucking the houses and trees behind the hills and popping the snowboarders up with foam tape. I splattered some acrylic paint to create some snow and wrapped some sheer ribbon around the top before popping my image panel up with foam tape to my card front. I think this turned out so incredibly cute!!

Copic Colors Used:
--Polar Bear: C6, C1, C0, C00, R00, BG45, BG53, B00, B000--
--Penguin: N5, N3, N2, N0, R20, YR12, R85, R81, B000--
--Trees: YG17, YG03, E23--
--Houses: E49, E23, E21--

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
&
(my new was the stamp set & paper pad)

I hope you will stop by the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog and take a look at what the rest of the team created and play along with us! I would love to see what you create and how the cupcakes inspired you!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation!
I appreciate it so very much!
I hope you have a great crafty day!

Products Used:
  • Cardstock: white (hammermill)
  • Patterned Paper: Candy Cane Lane (Doodlebug)
  • Stamps: Ready, Set, Snow (MFT)
  • Dies: Stitched Hillside Border (Lawn Fawn), Blueprints 27 (MFT)
  • Misc.: Foam tape, White acrylic paint, glossy accents, sheer ribbon







3 comments:

Sandy said...

Great card Stacey! Welcome to the team. We are so thrilled to have you.

Leanne said...

This is so cute, love the image and the snow scene is awesome your coloring is amazing, super happy to have you on our team. Look forward to seeing all these wonderful cards. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/CIC

lichazul said...

so very beautiful card :)
congrats, happy day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...