Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! To all of our service men and women who have served or are presently serving...Thank You!

Today's card was made for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, week 141.



I decided to do the square card. For my flower accent, I cut out three of the same flower from my cricut in different sizes. One at 1 1/2', 1 1/4" and 1" and then just layered them on top of each other.



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and take a look! I appreciate it!



Supplies Used:
DCWV--Green and Cream Cardstock
Stampin' Up--Kraft cardstock, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Well Scripted Stamp Set
Offray--Ribbon
Martha Stewart--Floral Lace border punch
Nestabilites--Classic Ovals (Large)
Cricut Cartridge--Accent Essentials
Patterned Paper--Unknown :(

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is awesome... love the flower!

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious, I luv the green and kraft together...have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

Lindsay_Loves said...

very beautiful card! i'm sure anyone would love to get that in the mail!

KellyCali said...

Great Job on the sketch! Love the flower! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...