Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cartridge Toss-Up with Lacy Lables project #2

Happy Thursday! Today marks the 2nd project in the Lacy Labels cartridge exploration with me and Kimberly. I really couldn't decide what to do for my 2nd project. This cartridge has so many pretty shapes. As soon as I saw this shape though, the first thing that came to my mind was how it resembled a bookmarker. I love to read, so I went for it and made myself another bookmark to add to my growing collection. :)



I cut out my shape using the congrats image at 2.5". The font I used was from A Child's Year at 1". Thanks so much for looking at my blog today! Don't forget to stop by Kimberly's blog for more Lacy Labels inspiration! Have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Lacy Labels & A Child's Year
Card Stock--Rich Razzleberry (SU!), White (PTI)
Misc.--Offray Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds (SU!)

1 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Wow what a great idea!! :) I love it! Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...