Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cartridge Toss-Up with Tags, Bags, Boxes and More

Happy Thursday! Today I will be showing you what I came up with for my second project in my exploration of Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. I decided to make the Triangle box.






I cut out the box at 5" and did some faux stitching all the way around the box and then I assembled it. For my clover, I welded 3 hearts and the letter "J" from George and Basic Shapes together. Super cute! Don't forget to stop by Kimberly's blog to see the awesome project she created!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my latest creation! I hope you all have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Tags, Bags, Boxes and More & George and Basic Shapes
Card Stock--Green (?), White (PTI)
Stamp--Imaginisce
Misc.--Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen, Offray Ribbon

5 comments:

Jen said...

Love this, Stacey -- great little box for some St. Patty's day gold! TFS!

~ Jen @ Musings of A Crafty Mom
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This looks so cute all put together! I really love the stitching.

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this little box. Great for kids to take into class. Thanks for sharing.
Nikki

Kimberly J. said...

This triangle box is so cute!!! Love that shamrock ;) Talk about fast thinking!!! :) Awesome project.

Anonymous said...

Fab~u~lous!! Love what you did with this cut and your welding is genious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...