Monday, April 18, 2011

Kind Thoughts

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. The pollen is so bad by me that it is really messing with my allergies. One of the challenges over at Paper Therapy was to make a set of 3x3 note cards and if you made a box to store them in, that was a bonus and it gets you and extra entry into the drawing for the give-a-way. Here is what I came up with for my project:








Can you believe that I didn't even use my cricut! Whoa! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Have a great crafty day!



Supplies:
Card Stock--Kraft (SU!)
Patterned Paper--Linen Closet (DCWV)
Stamp--Cameo Ovations (Fiskars)
Ink--Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Punch--Arch Lattice (Martha Stewart)
Misc.--Ribbon (Offray) & iRock

6 comments:

Babe O'Mara said...

I love the card and box set. Nice colors. Great job.

Babe

Nati Tristan said...

Those are gorgeous!!! That little box to store them in is precious!

Maria Elena said...

Great projects girl ! and take care with the allergies, here is a mess with the pollen !
Thanks for commenting my blog !
Have a great Monday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Pat N. said...

Very nice, love the box too!

Sharon said...

This are great and I love the box, too!! :)

4kids4 said...

These are just lovely! Perfect to have around when you might need one! TFS!

~Sharon C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...