Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today Is Your Day! (Pink Stamper Challenge)


Hi Everyone! Today's project was made for the challenge over at My Pink Stamper. The challenge theme is: Anything Birthday!

I decided to make a little gift box filled with some M&M's. :)



Yummy huh? :) I used Wild Card and cut out gift box 2 out at 5.25". I put some acetate behind the window and filled with the candy. Then I wrapped some ribbon around the box and tied a bow and added a cute little tag from Elle's Studio. That's it! Easy Peasy!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my latest creation! I hope you have a great crafty day!


Supplies:
Cricut--Wild Card
Card Stock--Real Red (SU!)
Misc.--Elle's Studio Tags, Offray Ribbon, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, White Sakura Gelly Roll Pen, Red & White Baker's Twine, Button

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is really cute! Thanks for sharing.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! I love that stamp and the colors you used!! Awesome!

Crystal said...

I love this gift box. Can I get the clear material at Wal-Mart? Thanks for the project!! I am a follower now.

www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Three things...1 and 2) I have Wild Card...a must have...and have never used it. I've seen several things now and had no idea that the cartridge had the box. Shame on me....thank you for the inspiration...just LOVE what you did. 2) I don't do that many blog hops, but I did Cooking with Cricut and it as one of them most enjoyable and inspirational ones. I couldn't leave a comment on 2 for some reason...but left comments on all the rest. Thanks again.

Sharon said...

Cute cute cute!!! :)

Sarah Magill-Straisfeld said...

Love this!! Thanks so much, I think this will become a staple.
www.sarahprocrastinating.blogspot.com

Crafting Misfit said...

Very cute! I would love to have you link something up to my blog hop! Come check it out, it is all about trying something new.
http://craftingmisfit.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-hop-new-season-new-skill.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...