Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sweet Friend with Joy's Life Stamps

For my Perfect Sentiment post, click HERE

Happy Wednesday my crafty friends! I hope you are all having a great day! I am so happy that today I get to post another challenge for the Joy's Life DT. The challenge this week was Shabby Chic--Create a “Lady like” project, from the littlest girls to the greatest grandmothers.



What is more lady like than a pretty awesome pair of heels? I personally can't walk in them very well, but I sure do like looking at them hehe! I cut my card base out of the Sentimentals Cricut cartridge at 4.75" and the white layer (which is just another card base cut in half) at 4.25". My shoe came from Gypsy Wanderings and was cut out at 2". I ran my white layer through my cuttlebug with the Paper Lace cuttlebug embossing folder. For my sentiment, I built the "Sweet Friend" saying from the Everyday Occasions stamp set from Joy's Life Stamps. I stamped it with versa mark and then embossed it with white embossing powder. Here is a close up of that:



I am so happy with this card and think it turned out so pretty. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and taking a look at my latest creation. Don't forget to stop by the Joy's Life DT page to see more inspiration. I hope you have a great crafty day and a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Photobucket

I created this project while on the Joy's Life Design Team.

Supplies:
Cricut: Sentimentals & Gypsy Wanderings
Cuttlebug: Paper Lace Embossing Folder
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Stamp: Everyday Occasions (Joy's Life)
Misc.: White Embossing Powder, Versa Mark, Dazzling Diamonds (SU!), Pearls (Recollections), Foam Adhesive (Inkssentials), Offray Ribbon, Labels 4 (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

Susan S said...

Stacey, saw a card you created on Pinterest and have really enjoyed looking through your blog. Your cards are beautiful and so copyable - I know, it's not a word :D

Happy Thanksgiving

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh this is gorgeous!! :) I love the pink and how you added the cute tulle to the shoe with the gem!! Bella wants to wear it ;) Great job friend!!
*hugs*

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute and incredibly girly!! I love that embossing!! Gorgeous!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...