Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge #12

Happy Tuesday!! I hope you all had a safe Halloween. Today marks the start of a new Tacky Tuesday challenge. The challenge for this month is to use a Frog die cut and the word "Frog" or "Toad" somewhere on your project. Here is what I created for the challenge:



I cut my frog from the Live Simply Cricut Lite cartridge at 2". I then layered him on top of a scallop circle from my classic scallop circle spellbinders dies. The "Toad-ally Yours" was printed from my computer. A pretty simple card but I think it came out pretty cute.

I hope you will go over to the Tacky Tuesday Facebook Page and join in the challenge with us. You have 2 weeks to submit a project for the challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create!

Have a great crafty day!
Photobucket

Supplies:
Cricut: Live Simply
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive (SU!), White (Georgia Pacific)
Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Punch: Apron Lace (Fiskars)
Misc.: Classic Scallop Circle (Spellbinders), Offray Ribbon, White Signo Gel Pen

4 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Hi my sweet friend!! Oh my gosh your card is perfect! I love that super cute frog and the colors you picked!! Great job! :)
*hugs*

Pink & Paper said...

This is really cute!

Cheryl
www.pinkandpaper.com

Anonymous said...

I toad-ly love your card!! I keep forgetting that I can use my computer for sentiments! TFS! Google won't let me post, says I don't have access to this blog, but I am a follower?

Diana
bdcampers@msn.com

craftd1 said...

Toadally adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...